Vehicle Fleet Lubbers
The Lubbers Transport Group consists of three entities; Lubbers Logistics B.V., RTH-Lubbers and Dan Carrier. Lubbers Logistics B.V. covers EU mainland, RTH-Lubbers covers the UK and Dan Carrier covers Scandinavia.
Lubbers is tuned in to the O&G industry and is therefore well acquainted with the special regulations of the industry itself. Lubbers therefore adjusted the vehicle fleet to the specific needs of the industry:
• The vehicle fleet consists of 102 trucks and more then 260 trailers.
• The vehicle fleet is divided in small vehicles, trucks and several types of trailers.
• The trucks are bought (and adjusted) to specific company/industry needs, a checklist is available.
• The trucks have a high emission class (Euro 4 & 5).
• The weight capacity of the vehicle fleet: cargo between 0 – 40.000 ton.
• One special module trailer is available for cargo with a maximum of 80.000 ton.
• All trucks are equipped with board computers.
• All trailers are ADR/VLG certified, an ADR checklist is available.
• All (standard) trailers have a length of 13m60.
• The vehicle fleet has several extendable and double-extendable trailers.
• The length capacity of the vehicle fleet: cargo between 0 – 25m60.
• One special module trailer is available for cargo with a maximum length of 30m00.
• All (standard) trailers have high side beams (1.30m).
• All trailers have a high headboard.
• All (standard) trailers are equipped with wooden beams for (pipe) stacking.
• All (standard) trucks & trailers are equipped with safety, lashing and emergency equipment.
Specialistic UK equipment:
• All trucks are plated to STGO 65 Tons (special types Cat. 2).
• One truck is plated for 80 Tons and one for 150 Tons.
• Range of trailers covering 3 and 4 axle lowloaders and;
• Range of trailers covering 3, 4, 5 and 6 axle step frame trailer and;
• Single, double and triple extendable trailers (up to 40m.