Whether you are looking for standard, exceptional or dangerous goods transport; Lubbers Logistics Group has whatever it takes to tackle the job. With over 80 years experience and a vehicle fleet of more than 175 trucks and 400 trailers (including flatbed- and step deck trailers, tautliners and low-loaders), we can offer all kinds of specialized transport services for the oil and gas industry.
Either oversized or dangerous goods, we are available 24 hours a day - 365 days a year. With our exceptionally high safety standards we are a fully certified company (ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004, VCA and OHSAS 18001: 2007). We can offer a groupage service troughout Europe, via our extensive network of bases in dedicated vehicles.
• All drivers have a VCA (Dutch Safety Standard) as well as Dangerous Goods classes covering Explosives, Gases, Liquid, Solid, Oxidisers, Toxic, Radioactive, Corrosive and Miscellaneous hazards
• All drivers are equipped with full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• All drivers are regularly trained on safety awareness
• All standard trailers are 13.60 metres in length with high side pins (1.30m) and high head boards (1.60m)
• Nearly all the drivers and planners have a long history in the oil and gas industry